The personal data collected as part of the services offered on the site barjotsdunkers.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow Barjots Dunkers to manage requests received in its computer applications.
In application of the law Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification, modification and suppression of the data which concern you. You can exercise this right in several ways:
by sending an email to: email@example.com;
by sending an email to: Barjots Dunkers – 14 Izereau – Saint Andrew Treize Voies – 85260 Montreverd
Barjots Dunkers undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, made from the website barjotsdunkers.com, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act. Each form limits the collection of personal data to the strict minimum and indicates in particular:
- what are the objectives of the collection of these data (purposes);
- whether these data are mandatory or optional for the management of your application;
- who will be able to read it.
The data submitted by the users in the forms of the site barjotsdunkers.com are kept 12 months in order to preserve a commercial history of the exchanges.
Who can access some of your data:
- the commercial department
- some technical staff
The site barjotsdunkers.com is also designed to be particularly attentive to the needs of customers.
It is for this purpose that Barjots Dunkers makes use of navigation indicators (ie deposit plotters on the computer equipment of the user.
The purpose of the navigation indicator is to signal your visit to the site as well as to the different pages of the site in order to:
- improve personalized service for users
- to measure the audience of the site.
During his first visit to the site, the consent of the user is requested for the use of these tracers. The user can refuse their use by indicating it in the cookie management window (accessible during the first visit or by clicking on the “Cookie management” link in the menu at the bottom of the pages) or by setting up personal parameters.
The user can also delete cookies in the settings of the computer.
The cookies deposited by Barjots Dunkers subject to your choices give us access to the following information:
- Identifiers of the equipment you are using (IP address of your computer),
- The type of operating system your device uses (Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.),
- Type and version of the navigation software used by your device (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times of connection to our services,
- Address of the Internet page of origin (“referrer”),
- Navigation data about our services, content viewed.
In case of refusal of tracers, Barjots Dunkers cannot guarantee the use of all the functionalities of the Site.